Availing of Davitt Corporate Partners’s Career Transitioning Programmes, funded by the EGF, couldn’t be easier.
Having successfully worked on previous EGF projects such as:
- EGF Construction Programme which provided EGF supports to redundant employees within the construction sector. Those clients who availed of our personalised service included construction workers, Project Managers, Architects, Planners and Solicitors. A list of services these clients availed of is below.
- EGF Talk Talk Programme for those affected by the closure of Talk Talk in Waterford. People who availed of our service included most roles to be found in a Call Centre such as Senior Management, Team Leaders, Customer Services Reps, Sales Reps and Trainers. A list of services these clients availed of is below.
Davitt Corporate Partners are now positioned to support redundant Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland (LTAI) clients and NEETS clients (those under 25 years, not in employment, education or training). We can provide a broad range of career transition supports to individuals and groups. For example:
- Help you manage practical issues and immediate concerns
- Review of skills, knowledge and experience
- One-to-one Career Coaching
- Looking at different career options
- Explore your strengths and areas for development through psychometric assessment and personality profiling
- Identify vocational preferences
- Bespoke Career Workbook developed specifically for each programme
- Discover previously unknown skills and abilities
- Refocus existing skill set in new directions
- Set goals, create plans of action and make them happen
- Job search techniques (can be done one-to-one or in groups)
- Understanding and using the employment market to your advantage (can be done one-to-one or in groups)
- CV production and cover letter writing (can be done one-to-one or in groups)
- Competency based interview skills training including non-verbal and verbal communication (can be done one-to-one or in groups)
- Educational Assessments to discover how you learn best and what assistance you can get if you decide to take up a course or further education
In the first instance, call or email Joanne Morrissey, EGF Project Officer, Tallaght Training Centre, Cookstown Industrial Estate, Dublin 24 on 087 6930894 or email@example.com
- Simply tell Joanne you want to avail of our service and she will put you in contact with us.
Please read the testimonials below from two ex-Talk Talk employees. Proof that this service works!