Career Transitioning & Outplacement refers to the support provided to those who are seeking a new job or career be it through downsizing, outsourcing, redundancy or personal choice, allowing them to move more easily into the next stage of their career. For many people a job is more than an income – it’s an important part of who we are. So a career transition of any sort is one of the most unsettling experiences you can face in your life.
What are the benefits to the employer?
With the use of highly respected psychometric assessments and one-to-one coaching we can:
- Turn the transition into a positive move forward for the individual. As an employer, this helps your reputation among those who have to move on
- Increase your ability to retain key staff during times of change
- Help project a positive image to customers, investors, remaining employees and future employees
- Help alleviate the anger, fear and insecurity associated with transitioning
- Help individuals to understand their potential and to use it effectively
- Provide coaching and support, career assessment, CV design, interview coaching
- Allow the individual to feel empowered and more confident in terms of managing his/her career and life plan
- Provide job hunting advice – put people in a better position to find their next job quickly or transition into education and training
- Give an employee a chance to consider doing something they really enjoy
DavittCorporatePartners – Organisational Psychologists and Experts in Career Transitioning & Outplacement.
Visit our new dedicated Career Coaching & Outplacement website – DCP Career Coach